We haven't done a blogpost in a while. I apologise for that. I just uploaded a video on reasons why you need a blog. If you have been considering it I hope at the end of the video , I convince you to start a blog.
Blogging tutorials will be in form of videos now and I hope you love them.
ShoeGarsmLagos was designed as a stylish avenue to introduce Nigerian Footwear brands to people who might not know about this immensely creative aspect of the Nigerian economy.
I took the plunge earlier this year to get shave off all my hair, I recorded the whole process in a video here, it was a fun experience and I wrote alot about my journey in a few posts on the blog, click here to read.
I recently got a wig from a lady on instagram Adaroah and I have gotten alot of compliments and people asking me where I got my wig from so I have decided to do a review to answer all the questions.
- Human hair or synthetic: its human hair
- Density: it is super soft and very lightweight
- Lenght: Its 18 inches long.
- How long have I worn it?: I have had it for a week and half now
- Can it be curled/ straightened ?:NO
- Can it be colured?:NO
- Tangling: It tangles a bit, I won't recommend sleeping with it or sleeping with any wig for that matter.
- Maintenance: it doesn't require a special form of maintenance. I I haven't used any form of product on the wig and its been doing just fine
- Price: for the quality, its quirte affordable. The wig costs #13,000. I paid #1,500 for delivery
- Wig or weave: Its a wig.
- Will I shop from them again?: Yes, maybe later in the future.
- Will I recommend?: I'm indifferent about it, but the choice is yours to make at the end of the day
- Where can you get: On instagram , contact @adaorah via instagram
*this is not a paid post or a form of sponsorship.
Facebook| instagram| snapchat: damiesdiary