BEAUTY | uses of coconut oil
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from coconut palm. It has various applications in food, medicine and industry. Because of its high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize and thus resistant to ratification lasting up to two years without spoiling.
- Coconut moisturizes the lips.
- Coconut oil removes makeup especially mascara.
- Prevents wrinkles and under eye bags
- Boosts hair growth
- Protects from razor cut burn, coconut oil is really good for after shave
- Revives damaged hair tips.
- its a great tanning oil
- Helps prevent dry skin
- Great for acne