20 random facts about me + life update
I have been tied down with the different phases of my life, it almost seems as if 24hrs a day isn't enough for me anymore. I have been working on my final year project, my job( i-yab.com) ,final year celebrations here and there and above all SCHOOL. I thought as a final year student I will be free but it seems my lecturers want to kill me with assignments and work this semester "haa haa, nah only me waka come?) I will survive as I am counting my days( dancing shoki). Basically that's what I have been up to and I'm back now!
Happy new month to you, I wish you the best of life this beautiful month. Over to 20 facts about me.
- My name is Oluwadamilola Eniola Alabi. You can call me Damie, Ennny, Damilola, lola but I prefer Oluwadamilola.
- I love food especially my Nigerian foods. I know everyone claims to love food but mine is with a special effect and yes! yes!! I am addicted to my Nigerian foods, The last time I traveled to the UK, I ate only Nigerian food but hunger wire me ehn I chop KFC. Either ways I'm addicted to Nigerian foods.
- I rarely switch consumable brands. It probably sounds weird but I'm a loyal customer to a brand I start off with.
- I hate bad customer service. This is one of the things that has led me to the course I currently study in the University. Nigerians generally especially the market women do not understand the essence of good customer service. If I get a bad treatment from a company, I'm done!!!!
- I have a Bsc in mass communication from the University of Lagos.(2015)
- I love to
draw, sketch,scribble even though i'm not good at it. This one I think I got from my mom she draws well. I tend to draw when ever i'm bored so yeah. I draw.
- I hate chocolates. yeah! yeah!! I know right, how can I not love chocolates? I'm not the random girl on the street or in movies. I do not like chocolates dunno why but it doesn't go down my throat
- I'm obsessed with shoes and bags. Shopping i and not getting a dress you love in your size can be annoying but bags and shoes are never and fail you. Also these pieces add instant glam to your boring outfit.
- I'm an introvert. I grew up in lagos, a boring estate where you do not know your neighbors I guess that's what influenced that aspect of my life. I have friends who drag me out and I like it small sha, But I love my private time.
- I'm love bright white rooms and also I'm obsessed with home decor
- I make my own hair/wigs.
- I love soul,jazz and juju music, you might consider it boring but its deep baby.
- I have a note pad I carry around to write all my thoughts and ideas.
- I love travelling and I hope travel round Nigeria before I'm 22.
- I love giving compliments.
- My nicknames growing up were:" grandma" "polite insulter" "labilago" "chinese dami" "chinko damie" "chubbytalker". Growing up as an orobo, wasn't easy and fun.
- My favourite colour is white,
- I love plantain and anything made from it. I never miss an opportunity to buy my "boli and epa" (roasted plantain and groundnuts)
- Asides blogging, I make youtube videos and I love it.
- I love special moments with family and friends.