Even though habits are difficult to break, they are quite easy to make.People say you have to do something for a period of time, about 90 days before you can consider it a habit. These things I'm about to share with you, I have been doing them for that long and they are habits that were either formed intentionally or 'cos I had no other choice
- I write monthly budget, it helps me manage my income and spend wisely.
- I write down my daily expenses. I can account for every kobo I get.
- I sleep early, not that I have a choice.This is what happens when you do not have a generator.
- I blog consistently.I'm sure you have noticed and I'm super happy and proud of my content and quality.
- I spend hours watching YouTube videos.#nogenerator #notv youtube is the savior.Its expensive to keep up with but its amazing to see how creative people can be
- I listen to podcasts alot. I blame this on @opeyemifamakin, he introduced me to podcasts now I'm hooked.