THE LEADERSHIP& MENTORING PROGRAMME YOU NEED TO ATTEND
The CVL Higher Education Leadership Mentoring Program (CVL-HELP) it is a strategic partnership program aimed at enhancing the quality of higher in Nigeria. The program focuses on developing undergraduate leadership potentials employability skills enhancement, entrepreneurship skills training and other values transmission activities that will improve the technical quality and competitiveness of Nigerian university graduates in the labor market.
The following activities are strongly pursued to enhance the entrepreneurship and employability skills of university graduate upon graduation;
1. Mentoring sessions (Role Model Forum); 2000 students
2. Vocational / career boot camps; 100 students
3. Entrepreneurship skills training; 100 students
4. Employability skills enhancement program; 200-300—final year students
5. Internship/ volunteering with companies; 100 students
6. Job-shadowing/ apprenticeship with companies;100 students
7. Workshops on business development/ Agro-processing; 200-300 students
8. Technical exchange programs; 25-50 students.
9. Exchange renewable energy and education support (ERESS) system
ERESS provides free educational and low cost digital technologies which significantly lowers the cost of education.
DATE: Friday 31st March, 2017
VENUE: University Of Lagos, Main Auditorium