Let me be the first to say Merry Christmas to you in advance. I know its super early but it just goes to show how excited I am for the season.
Christmas last year just came and went, nothing too special happened. It was like a regular mid-term break or a random holiday ‘cos I chose not to do anything extraordinary and I was busy with my final year project (#thestruggleforBsc)
This year, I have decided to do things differently and have fun while I can.I also believe staying away from home for the past 7 months has made me look forward to Christmas with my family even more.
Lets get into some of these things.
- TRAVEL: I have a list of places to visit this season. I’m traveling to about four states, dunno how I’m going to do it but I definitely will.I have events to attend and I also plan to visit a few people. I will put up a post really soon on my travel destination.
- SPLURGE:I am not one to spend money on extravagant things, I’m very meticulous with money.I have decided to let loose for a moment and hopefully not regret it. I’m still not sure what I want to splurge on maybe a handbag,makeup or a gadget. I’m still thinking.
- WATCH CHRISTMAS MOVIES BACK TO BACK: There’s something about Christmas movies, I can’t explain it but they just get you in the Christmas mood.
- COOK MY FAMILY AN AMAZING MEAL: Its not a hidden fact that I like food even though I don’t eat as much as people think I do.Lately, I have been obsessed with food channels on youtube and I can’t wait to prepare something amazing.P.S my parents read my blog ( they are coolest people ever) now that its on my blog, I’m definitely cooking.
- BAKE A CAKE: I have never baked a cake but I have assisted in baking and seen people do this a couple of times. I hope I don’t mess it up but I’m baking a cake in the spirit of christmas