Its been an amazing week, I have been trying out a few fruits here and there and also I came across a fruity snack that is basically a pack of dried mango….that’s the sweetest and most healthy thing I hav eaten this week.
Today’s post is also fruit related from eatingnigerian.com.
A simple fruit salad of pawpaw/papaya with a drizzle of lime and a yogurt, coconut and honey dressing
- 1 large Pawpaw/papaya
- Juice from 5 medium Limes
- 250 grams Fresh Natural Yogurt (Unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 75 grams Shredded/Dessicated Coconut
- Peel, deseed and cut pawpaw into large cubes (about 1 inch cubes), place in a large bowl and drizzle with the lime juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, honey and shredded coconut. Pour the yogurt dressing on the pawpaw and gently combine. Refrigerate for a few minutes and serve chilled.