Hello Fam,happy new week,
Its another Monday ,time for marathon classes, assignments and project writing, what can I do? that’s the life of a final year student.
Here a list compiled by your one and only Oluwadamilola(me) on wardrobe essentials for guys.This list comprises of items i think every guy should have and must have.I totally believe with this list a guy can look classy at every event;casual,cocktail,party e.t.c
- Brown leather shoes and belt: I expect that when you buy shoes you’ll buy black or rather black is your first choice and by now you have 101 black shoes with almost no difference. Dude,try something new ,step out in brown shoes and leather.
- A pair of jeans:who doesn’t have a pair of jeans?really ? Over decades,people have conciously or unconsciously added jeans to their wardrobe and in a way it has become a culture/lifestyle. So if you don’t have a pair of jeans I sentence you to 1 week in fashion rehab.
- Khaki trousers: This pair of trousers can be easily dressed up or dressed down,all you need is to work your magic.
- A plain/solid t-shirt:for a casual manly look, I’ll recommend a solid shirt ‘cos multicolored shirt with many patterns may portray you as immature and childish.
- A black/navy/brown suit: like they say “a guy never fails to impress a girl in a black suit” but I’ll conclude by saying”he impresses her more in a navy/brown suit” ‘cos it portrays him as bold and daring.
- Tie and pocket-square: fora polished look at a red carpet event or a cocktail event , you can’t go wrong.
- A pair of relaxed/beach shorts: feel free, let your legs breathe and show a diff. side of you with shorts.
- A good perfume: A Girl might like the masculine smell of a guy but she still wants him to smell fresh.
- Sneakers:A simple pair of solid-colored,All-Stars are effortlessly casual, signal cool and are comfortable without being scrubby. Get a pair in navy, dark gray, black or even white if that’s your sort of thing
- Soko and buba(Africans) : how can you not have soko and buba?what then do you wear to parties and owanbe’s? They are fashionable and comfortable too.
Ladies and gentlemen,I hope this helps.
Have an amazing week.
images source: google